PE 100 is strongest and durable pipe raw material against pressure. PE 100 resists to high pressure then the previous and conventional PE materials. PE 100 pipes have thinner wall thickness according to other PE pipes at the same operating pressure. Thus, at the same diameters with thinner wall thickness gets larger inner diameters and provides energy savings by reducing friction. PE 100 pipes use safely for transporting chemical substances and pressure potable water networks because of its high strength and high design tension. The color of PE 100 pipes for clean water applications blue and black(with blue strips).
Düzgünler PE 100 pipes produce and deliver in best quality under the quality assurance of ISO 9001:2008 quality managment system and according to TSE 418-2 prEN 12201-2 standarts ascoils – rolls in diameters 20 mm up to 110 mm and as straight pipes 6 meters or 12 meters for larger diameters.
MAIN USAGE AREAS OF PE 100 PIPES;
• Underground and surface water and liquid transfer networks,
• Agricultural irrigation systems,
• Sewer and drainage systems,
• Marinas and fish culture farms,
• Sea discharging systems,
• Geothermal facilities and systems,
• Hydroelectric power plants and systems,
• Refinement facilities and systems,
• Compressed air and gas facilities,
• Cable protection systems.
Technical Details Of PE 100
ADVANTAGES PE 100 PIPES
| Technical Specifications
||Blue or Black(on blue strip)
| Density( 23ºC)
| Melt Flow Rate 190ºC-5 kg.
||0,2 – 0,7
| Elongation Break
||EN ISO 6259-1-3
| * Carbon Black amount
| * Distribution of Carbon Black
||TS ISO 11420
• PE 100 pipes are long-lasting (at least 50 years)
• Any corrosion, rustproof, incorruptible,
• PE 100 pipes aren't affected ground movements due to their flexible structure,
• Resistant to abrasive materials in the soil and sea water,
• Energy savings due to smooth surface and low friction,
• High resistant to sun's rays(UV). Any dirt, moss and bacteria created.
• High resistant to chemicals,
• Lighweight. Easy handle, transportation and installation.
• Any wastage because of merge-add methods(butt welding and electrofusion)