Duzgunler Plastic produce a range of PVC-U pipes
strictly in accordance with TS 274 EN 1452 and ISO
standards on dimensions, materials and workmanship.
The pipe is manufactured from 100% virgin unplasticized
polyvinyl chloride compound (PVC-U). No re-worked
material is used. The pipe is produced under an ISO
9001-2000 Quality System.
Duzgunler Plastic pipes are produced in a range of
pressure ratings 4, 6, 10 and 16 Bar. Duzgunler Plastic
pipes are produced in a range of nominal pressure
(PN) at 20°C. The appropriate derating factors should
be applied for working pressures when subjected to
higher temperatures. The nominal outside diameters
and nominal wall tickness are based on an overall
service (design) coefficient C=2,5 from 50 mm.to 90
mm. and C= 2 from 110 to 355.
Duzgunler Plastic pipe is used in a wide range of
applications, such as:
* Irrigation systems main/sub-mains.
* Chemical industrial processes.
* Pressurized water supply
(city town, industrial, home, commercial.)
* Drainage/sewage applications.
* General services, domestic water, A/C drainage.
* Ducting, electrical, telecommunication.
* Industrial process plants oil/gas/petrochemical.
* Desalination processes, brine disposal, mineral
Features of Duzgunler Plastic U-PVC pipes;
* Fully compliant with TS 274 EN 1452 and ISO standarts.
* Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and corrosion.
* High Impact Resistance
* Quality assured and tested to the strict specifications
of the standard for dimension compliance, impact resistance,
burst pressure, flattening & joint tightness.
* Smooth internal bore for low friction losses.
* Compatible with the full range of PVC-U Pressure
* Long service life under a wide range of conditions.
* Will not support combustion.
of Pressure Pipes of Duzgunler Plastic
| Raw Material
|| TS 274 EN 1452
|| Pipes produced in ranging from Ø 50 mm. dia. up to Ø 400 mm. dia.
Normally supplied in 6 m length Others can be supplied on request.
|| Pipes are supplied in plain end solvent weld or rubber ring joint for all size
|| 1350 < p < 1460 kg/m²
|| max. % 0,2
| Deformation heat
|| 80° C
| Resistance to diklormetan
| Quantity of vinilcloridmonomer
|| < 1 ppm
| Resistance of int. Pressure
|| Two times of nom. pressure
| Resistance to stroke
|| TIR < % 10